Recent Activities

Did you know that you can become a server supporter and receive extra features in every update? The best part is, it's completely free! Click Here to find out how to become a KA-TWS supporter.

Got Discord? Click here to join our Discord server.

• Johnson -

Liked TheGame’s post in the thread Player [GS]Pixistix Cheating his score.

Like (Post)
    Will be warned in-game. Thanks for reporting! :D
  • TheGame -

Replied to the thread Player [GS]Pixistix Cheating his score.

Will be warned in-game. Thanks for reporting! :D
  • Dani -

Posted the thread Player [GS]Pixistix Cheating his score.

Thread
    My in-game username: Ciclyn Their in-game username: [GS]Pixistix Proof: ibb.co/nqRceH ibb.co/jckERx ibb.co/jQbceH ibb.co/hEBXDc As you can see he's telling me to " GO AWAY" because he was spam killing his " brother " or whoever that is to gain…
  • Mazen -

Replied to the thread Im Barum.

Quote from Johnson: “Interesting that you are new here when you have over 20 old accounts registered on the same ip. But hey guess it’s all your siblings? ” damn dude you got roasted so bad the smoke came to egypt
  • Johnson -

Replied to the thread Moderator Application - Abdnor_Dz_Pro.

Hi Abdnor! We looked up the data we collected from your account and decided not to make you a moderator. -Locked.
  • Oussama -

Liked dahmoni’s post in the thread unban appeal.

Like (Post)
    Your ban reason isn't "Dart Kicks", you were banned for entering an admin account. Therefore you shall stay banned.
  • dahmoni -

Replied to the thread unban appeal.

Your ban reason isn't "Dart Kicks", you were banned for entering an admin account. Therefore you shall stay banned.
  • Puchas -

Replied to the thread Puchas Moderator Application.

• Oussama -

Replied to the thread Im Barum.

• Oussama -

Liked PauLo_DyBaLa’s post in the thread Unban Appeal.

Like (Post)
    My in-game username: PauLo_DyBaLa My ban reason is:I Was Have Bad Connection So [DART] Think I Do Some Bad Activity So He Ban Me :( :( :( Here's my appeal: Please . Can Some One Unban Me Please Admins <3 <3 <3
  • Oussama -

Liked Barum’s post in the thread Gang system.

Like (Post)
    +1
  • Oussama -

Posted the thread unban appeal.

Thread
    My-in game username : Flash Reason : DART kicks Unban Me Please
  • Barum -

Liked Puchas’s post in the thread [IMPORTANT]How to post screenshots of GTA SA and CLEO folders.

Like (Post)
    We sometimes need you to post a screenshot of your GTA San Andreas folder in order to determine whether you are innocent or not. Here is a short tutorial on how to properly post a screenshot of your GTA San Andreas folder. Following this tutorial can…
  • David506 -

Liked Johnson’s post in the thread Im Barum.

Like (Post)
    Interesting that you are new here when you have over 20 old accounts registered on the same ip. But hey guess it’s all your siblings?
  • PauLo_DyBaLa -

Replied to the thread Moderator Application - Abdnor_Dz_Pro.