several suggestions to take for consideration

Did you know that you can become a server supporter and receive extra features in every update? The best part is, it's completely free! Click Here to find out how to become a KA-TWS supporter.

Got Discord? Click here to join our Discord server.

• several suggestions to take for consideration

Good evening everyone.
      While i was playing this server for a couple days i noticed many missing commands and scripts. Therefore, i decided to suggest some of my ideas.

First of all, the game is always more fun when there's music, and to be honest i was surprised that there are no such cmds for music.
      So my first suggestion is to add a few online radio stations:
      By using the cmd /music or /radio or even /ipod, a list will appear, and you can choose which radio you want from it.
      I know that there are alternatives such as your own computer music or Youtube, but for some people youtube and even sometimes your own music mixed with the game, makes you lag.

The second suggestion:
      To give sniper more advantage, sniper headshots should be implemented:
      Now calm down! i don't mean one shot and bame you dead, I'm just suggesting that the sniper headshot should take more damage than normal weapons, for example 65 hp.
      That way snipers will have a special ability + their efforts will be paid off.

The third suggestion:
      While i was taking a turf along with some people yesterday, i noticed that we are getting only money.
      I suggest to add a prize of 3 or 5 scores additional for all the gang after taking. That way; people will be more motivated and its actually logical.

The fourth suggestion:
      /Vip /Admins, these type of cmds should be part of any server:
      Now I'm aware that /admins is kind of over powerful to be seen as many hackers can easily use it to activate or dis-activate their hacks. However, it can be for 100 score+ members only.
      Pros: the community members will know their vips/admins, that way they can contact them or ask them.
      Cons: Literally nothing

Thank you for reading, please leave a comment, i will be more than happy to discuss with anyone.
    • Maverick wrote:

The fourth suggestion:

/Vip /Admins, these type of cmds should be part of any server:
      Now I'm aware that /admins is kind of over powerful to be seen as many hackers can easily use it to activate or dis-activate their hacks. However, it can be for 100 score+ members only.
      Pros: the community members will know their vips/admins, that way they can contact them or ask them.
      Cons: Literally nothing
      I think 500 is a better score to see it ^^ :) But +1 for all